Ceremonies to celebrate the new-born or the children in your family can be tailored to capture their personality and the hopes and wishes of the family and people who will be important in their futures.
We can involve all the family and siblings as well as life guides – it will be tailored to be as unique as they are.
Adoption and becoming the person that you really know you should be, are as important as being born and named.
I can create a ceremony to mark the transitions in your life as these are important milestones as well.
You might want to celebrate your decision to live your life as you chose and want to share that celebration with the support of your friends and family
Maybe you are a family that are blending your lives and the names you all have chosen to move forward with need to be celebrated.
- Time and date saved on payment of a booking fee
- A meeting at a comfortable, convenient time and location, where you tell me your story
- A bespoke script for your ceremony with up to 2 re-writes to ensure it really reflects the unique people you are (and because we can always think of something we should have included)
- Help with choosing music, readings and any special ceremonial elements.
- Regular contact by email/phone/WhatsApp or Zoom
- Liaising with those people important to your celebration
- Attend your Wedding rehearsal so we can all be clear on our places on the day
- Travel to your venue within a 45miles/one hour’s travel from Lewes
- Presentation of your script and vows and a memory to last a lifetime.
Contact me, without obligation, and you will see why we should be working together.
Believe in Yourself Package £450
(£150 non refundable booking fee, to secure the date in my diary; a further £100, upon completion of first draft of ceremony and £200 balance, to be paid one calendar month before the event).
10% discount for Blue Light Card Holders (to be confirmed prior to booking).
“To name oneself is the first act of both the poet and the revolutionary.”
“Words are the source of all power and names are more than just a collection of letters.”
A Sense of Occasion
You have already begun making memories. Tell me all about your love story and let me weave strands of your dreams through it and I will handcraft you a ceremony which truly lets you sparkle on your special day.
Love does not stay static – it flames and it can stay in the shadows until you are ready to declare its strength again – it may be on a significant anniversary or because you now have children and want to renew your vows with their involvement.
The way we say goodbye to our loved ones is changing. Planning a funeral can be a daunting task, especially during a time of grief. However, it can also be a meaningful way to celebrate the life of your loved one and create a ceremony that is truly unique to them.